When you are just starting in business, you want to look the part for your customers and suppliers, and with this start-up package created by me an experienced branding designer you will. I provide some essential items that you will need to look serious.
Base recovery car service : http://baserecovery.net/
1) We will write a small brief that we’ll both agree on and sign off.
2) I will start working on your logo first with sketch ideas.
3) I will create website page design and get this signed off by you, before moving to the development of the website. Sign off means you cannot change the plan unless you agree to pay my hourly rate as extra work.
4) I will start the building of your website, which will mean sorting your domains and your server space.
5) I will spend three hours showing you the back-end of your CMS websites and any technical questions you may have.
6) If you want more advice, you can book me in for more hours separately on my hourly rate.
7) I will set up the development version of your website, which means you can work on this independently, without your changes affecting your live site.
8) If you need the dev version of the site made Live. I can do this for you on my hourly rate. It usually takes an hour unless there are technical complications.
9) Lastly, the creation of your flyer and business card will proceed, and rough ideas of the design will be sent over for sign off. Which will mean once signed off I will not do any more changes to them unless you book in by my hourly rate. It will lead to the creation of various file formats for your chosen printers to use. You will need to find a company and sort this out your self. I can then send the files over to them and sort out any technical issues.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.