So you’ve realised your voice is getting drowned out, around other businesses, which are similar to yours, offering the same services. But you don’t want to niche, and the only choice you can think of is to improve your approach. Maybe you need to enhance your brand image, which includes your image visually and also professionally.
What can I expect when I start to improve my brand?
1) Don’t expect to get your brand correct the first time around and it to work straight away.
You may have some kind of idea about the types of customers are coming to you. So this is your starting point.
2) Expect to market yourself and your brand at least one day a week or if you can full time. As the more you spend time on it, the better your image will become.
3) Expect to be continually tweaked and fine-tune your website & marketing collateral regularly to improve your message.
4) Don’t expect to get it right the first time; you need to understand who you are trying to attract and what will appeal to them before you can get your brand bang on – as you business matures and grows so will your brand image
5) Keep the quality up to a high standard as you will look unsuccessful and struggling.
6) Expect to employ people to help you achieve a high standard in your communication materials
7) Expect this to be an ongoing area of your business and should be as important as Sales, Accounts & Networking.
I hope this helps, please join my monthly newsletter.